Welcome!

Welcome to the Sparkman Family Food blog. This is a one-stop shop for our favorite family dishes. Some are passed down from one generation to the next while others are new favorites. Everyone join in and share the best of your menu plans! If you have trouble using the blog, please contact April. And don't forget to LABEL YOUR POST with your name, so we know who contributed!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome!

I'm so glad everyone wanted to get on board with this blog.  Please please share your favorite recipes here.  I know that I'm really looking forward to hearing what your favorite meals and memories are.  If you have any trouble using it, please email me at aprilchon@gmail.com.  I'll also be checking the email address tied to this blog, so you can send messages there as well.  It might take us some time to get used to this, but I think it will be a great resource for the family.

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment